Terms and Conditions
The present Website is presented as a platform for presenting our hotel units, allowing you to make online reservations, contact requests and subscribe to newsletters.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The following activities may not be pursued:
- Activities that infringe the rights of the Setúbal School of Hospitality and Tourism;
- Use of a false identity or concealment of identity;
Illegal activities, such as the use of information to physically offend other individuals;
- Violating the rules of use of this Website;
- Reproduce offensive, defamatory content or content that may
- violate the rights and privacy of third parties;
- Endanger the security of the Website;
- Install or attempt to install a virus;
- Access them through methods other than the interface and the instructions we provide.
MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PERSONALITY RIGHTS
All the information, data, articles, texts, images, videos to which the user has access through use and also the appearance, organisation, layout or Software code are considered to be contents of the Setúbal Hotel and Tourism School. Except as authorised in these Terms and Conditions or expressly authorised by Escola de Hotelaria e Turismo de Setúbal, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer, in whole or in part, any information from this Website or the software code. The User maintains the intellectual property rights and personality rights which it already holds in relation to the content that it sends, publishes or displays on the Setúbal School of Hospitality and Tourism Website. LINKS To facilitate browsing and accessibility for the user, the Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites on the internet. The Setúbal Tourism and Hotel Management School has no responsibility for these websites and cannot be held liable for their content or for the updating and quality of the information. When you use links to these websites, you must accept the terms and conditions of that website before using them.
BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Escola de Hotelaria e Turismo de Setúbal reserves the right to take all measures deemed necessary to safeguard its rights. In the event of an attempt to breach these Terms and Conditions, the Hotel and Tourism School of Setúbal reserves the right to block access and use of the respective Website.
The Website uses the technology known as “cookies”. Thus, when you visit the Website, you will be asked for your consent to the creation and saving on your computer of a “cookie”. A cookie is a unique text file that a portal sends to your browser software. Cookies allow a Web site to tailor information presented to you based on your browsing preferences. Cookies may be used to personalize your pages or to “remember” you when you register/apply for services offered at the site. If you do not wish to have cookies installed in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some of the functionalities of the Website. The types of cookies used are: – Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so that no record is left on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyse the portal’s traffic patterns. Ultimately, this enables us to improve the content and usability of the portal.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that, properly handled by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your browsing on our websites in order to improve the supply of products or services that we make available to you.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that, properly handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively the offer of advertising spaces that may exist on the portal, being able to analyse your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Google Analytics Cookies: are those that, properly handled by us or by third parties, allow us to collect information on the use of the Website in an anonymous way. It also allows the creation of reports on visits to the Website, with a view to improving its functionalities.
For clarification of questions related to the present Terms and Conditions, the users of this Website should do it through the email email@example.com or to the adress Avenida Luísa Todi, Baluarte do Cais n.º 5 2900-461 Setúbal.